- How does Cold Sore Shield Work?
Cold Sore Shield's unique ingredients combine powerful minerals and antioxidants to support the immune system and maintain cellular integrity (including L-Lysine, said to function as an inhibitor to L-Arginine, Zinc to help support the metabolic reactions that keep the immune system running, Selenium, a major building block of cell health, Quercetin, a plant compound that helps support the immune, circulatory, and cellular systems, Alpha-lipoic Acid, and Vitamin C) all joining forces to support the body's daily defense of cold sores.*
- When should I take Cold Sore Shield?
- Taken daily (for best results) or weeks before an important date, presentation, or travel, Cold Sore Shield supports the daily defense of cold sores! *
- What can cause a cold sore outbreak?
- Common triggers include stress, fatigue, illness, hormonal changes, sun exposure, weakened immune system, and certain foods and drinks (such as chocolate, nuts, and citrus fruits.)
- How can I help prevent cold sore outbreaks?
Avoid triggering foods (that are high in L-Arginine) such as nuts, red meat, and chocolate. Boost your immune system with proper diet (eat foods rich in vitamins and nutrients, and consider taking supplements like vitamin C, vitamin D, L-lysine and zinc),and ensure your are getting adequate rest and hydration. Manage your stress levels with yoga, meditation, proper rest and screen time management.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease